TERMS & CONDITIONS
Last updated: 7th February 2023
Welcome to SIT Furniture Design Award, this document (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Agreement”, “Contract”) govern your use of our web pages located at https://www.sitaward.com/ (“Service”, “Website”, “Site” “we”, “our”, “us”), and is a legally binding agreement between you as the User (“User”, “You”, “Your”, “Yourself”), and SIT Furniture Design Awards that is owned by Three C Group GmbH, CHE-461.840.267 (“Company”, “SIT”, “SIT Awards”, “SIT Design Award & Competition”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”, “Ourselves”).
We provide the Services through our Website. By accessing the Services through the Website, immediately and from your very first access of the Services, you unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and/or regulations and you agree that you are responsible for this compliance.
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the Service. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use Service.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions. These changes are effective immediately upon posting. When changes come into effect, the revised Terms and Conditions shall supersede the previous version of the Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions.
- SIT Furniture Design Award ™ was created as a way to celebrate and share the remarkable work of furniture designers and those who use furniture in their projects. Creativity, innovative vision, and accessibility in the furniture design community deserve to be applauded and shared widely, across the world..
- SIT Furniture Design Award ™ is welcoming submission from furniture designers, manufacturers, brands, interior designers and industrial designers.
- Applicants can submit a work, and a panel of judges will award the best work.
SIT AWARD RULES
No Use By Minors
- SIT Award is intended only for access and use by individuals at least eighteen (18) year-old.
- When you create an account, you guarantee that you are above the age of 18, and that the information you provide us is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Inaccurate, incomplete, or obsolete information may result in the immediate termination of your account on Service.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, including but not limited to the restriction of access to your computer and/or account.
- You agree to accept responsibility for any and all activities or actions that occur under your account and/or password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service.
- You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than you, without appropriate authorization.
- You may not use as a username any name that is offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole discretion
- Entrants must submit their work online. An image can be a JPEG (.jpeg, .jpg) or PNG (.png). One image is for the cover photo to identify the entry and the remaining 9 are supporting images of the entry. Images must not exceed 4MB per file and a minimum of 1000 pixels wide. Please only use letters and numbers in the title of the image. If your entry has a product specification, you have an option to upload one PDF file in A4 or letter-sized format. The PDF must not exceed 4MB.
Who is considered professional?
- Designers who earn, or have earned, the majority of their income from design.
Entry Forms and Submissions
- Please note that no entry will be processed unless the entry fee has been received. Work submitted without proper forms and payment will be disqualified. After payment has been made, entries cannot be altered.
Payments and Refunds
- Once a submission fee has been paid, there are no refunds provided. If you have been wrongly charged for any reason, we will be happy to credit the amount that is due. Categories: You may enter your work in as many categories as you see fit. However, the SIT Award jury and staff will not switch your entry into a different category on your behalf.
Use and Ownership of Materials
- Copyright and all other rights remain with the designer. Any images used by SIT Award shall carry the designer’s credit line. SIT Award may use images in any media sponsor publication. All entrants understand that any image submitted to the competition may be used by SIT Award for marketing and promotional purposes including in any medium such as exhibitions, print, and digital media directly related to the SIT Award competition though there may not be monetary compensation. By winning or placing in the competition, you are agreeing to be included in the winner’s annual book. Neither SIT Design Award affiliates or partners assume any responsibility for materials submitted in violation of competition rules or for those which violate copyright regulations. SIT Award will investigate claims of copyright infringement to the best of its ability and will remove and disqualify submissions that are clearly demonstrated to violate copyright and/or competition policies. SIT Award will act to maintain the integrity of the competition and its affiliated entities but is not responsible for any damages resulting from images submitted in violation of rules and regulations.
You are fully responsible for any Content you provide to SIT Award:
- Content can be any digital or physical material including but not limited to video, image, sound, photographs or other files or items that contain any data or information that might be subject to copyright.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any Content you upload, hand in or provides to SIT Award is your own Content and/or you have full rights to provide us with a license that will satisfy? your requirements to fulfill this contract; that is you would be granting SIT Award an irrevocable, perpetual, unlimited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, infinitely sub-licensable, worldwide license to use and exploit your Content, and very important and especially you are reminded that you allow SIT Award to publicly publish, exploit and promote your Content as well as to permit any third-parties including but not limited to press partners, marketing platforms and affiliate websites as decided by SIT Award at its sole discretion, as well as SIT Award itself and SIT Award System to promote, publish or exploit your Content without any obligations or dues towards you or to any third-parties. If any Content you have provided to SIT Award, and/or any Content you provided to SIT Award that is published at SIT Award System and/or any Content you provided to SIT Award published by third-party websites including but not limited to press members and media that promote and publish SIT Award Content, results in a copyright infringement notice against SIT Award, SIT Award System and/or SIT Award press partners and/or SIT Award media syndication network, then you agree and understand that you would be solely and fully responsible and you further understand and agree that you will agree to fully indemnify, release, protect, defend, and hold harmless SIT Award, SIT Award owners, SIT Award stakeholders, SIT Award shareholders, SIT Award System, SIT Award Press Partners, SIT Award Affiliates and/or SIT Award Media Syndication Network for and from any Claims, Costs and Damages and reimburse SIT Award for or bear any Cost or Damages including but not limited to any due fees, licensing fees, copyright infringement fees, settlement fees, mediation fees, ancillary charges, costs, dispute costs, penalties and government fees and agree to protect, release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify SIT Award, SIT Award owners, SIT Award stakeholders, SIT Award shareholders, SIT Award System, SIT Award investors, SIT Award directors, SIT Award agents, SIT Award affiliates, SIT Award officers, SIT Award press partners, SIT Award media syndication network and SIT Award employees from any and all damages, including without limitation all costs, fees, penalties, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses, ancillary charges, auxiliary costs, allegations, assertions, complaints, causes of actions, investigatory costs, loss of profits, intangible losses, loss of goodwill, attorneys’ fees, litigation costs, judgements, suits, costs of any investigation, defenses, settlements, known or unknown, direct or indirect, consequential or nonconsequential, incidental or non-incidental, actual, legal, special, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or any other damages, arising out of or in connection with any and all issues that is regarding to any Content you have provided to SIT Award, that you have directly or indirectly by means of providing to SIT Award; provided to SIT Award press partners, to SIT Award media syndication network, to SIT Award, to yourself or to third-parties, regardless of whether SIT Award was advised of the possibility of such damages, charges or costs, notwithstanding any allegations that SIT Award was negligent, responsible or otherwise at fault.
- If SIT Award receives a copyright infringement notice or dispute in relation to your Content, SIT Award at its sole discretion may decide whether to take down, conceal, delete or un-publish your Content or not, without informing you, without any obligations towards you, without seeking your permission. If SIT Award decides not to take down, un-publish, conceal or delete your Content, even if such decision is taken by SIT Award, you will still be legally and fully responsible for any and all costs, damages, fees, fines, charges, penalties and dues that not deleting, not taking down, not un-publishing and not concealing your Content might create, and you have reminded you also promise to protect, indemnify, release, defend, and hold harmless SIT Award for and from any and all claims, costs and damages, including without limitation all costs, fees, penalties, claims, demands, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses, ancillary charges, auxiliary costs, allegations, assertions, complaints, causes of actions, investigatory costs, loss of profits, intangible losses, loss of goodwill, attorneys’ fees, litigation costs, judgments, suits, costs of any investigation, defenses, settlements, known or unknown, direct or indirect, consequential or non-consequential, incidental or nonincidental, actual, legal, special, punitive, extraordinary, exemplary or any other damages, arising out of or in connection with any and all issues that is related to your Content.
ACCESS AND USE
- You must only use the Service in accordance with these Terms and any applicable law.
- You must not (or attempt to):
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or the server or networks that host the Site;
- Use data mining, robots, screen scraping or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Site; or
- Interfere with security-related or other features of the Service.
- We do not warrant that the Service will be available at all times and without disruption and we provide no warranties in relation to the content of any other website linked to or from our Service.
- You must not link to our Service or any part of our Service in a way that damages or takes advantage of our reputation, including but not limited to:
- In a way to suggest or imply that you have any kind of association and affiliation with us, or approval and endorsement from us when there is none; or
- In a way that is illegal or unfair.
- You may use Service only for lawful purposes and in accordance with Terms.
- You agree not to use Service:
- In any way that violates any applicable national or international law or regulation.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, our employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of Service, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the us or users of Service or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use Service in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair Service or interfere with any other party’s use of Service, including their ability to engage in real time activities through Service.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access Service for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on Service.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on Service or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of Service.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of Service, the server on which Service is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to Service.
- Attack Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Take any action that may damage or falsify our rating.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of Service.
- User will not (nor assist others to) violate any applicable law, contract, intellectual property, or other third-party right, and User is solely responsible for its conduct while using our Services.
- User must not directly, indirectly, or through automated or other means:
- engage in any harassing, threatening, intimidating, predatory, or stalking conduct;
- impersonate or register on behalf of any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, perpetrate fraud, or publish falsehoods or misleading statements;
- collect information of or about other users in any impermissible or unauthorized manner;
- use our Services other than for their intended purpose or interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect, or inhibit other users;
- damage, disable, overburden, or impair our Services;
- send, distribute, or post spam, unsolicited electronic communications, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or illegal or impermissible communications;
- post, upload, or share any content which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, or is in our sole judgment objectionable;
- encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense;
- distribute any viruses, corrupted data, or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or content;
- bypass, ignore, or circumvent instructions in our robots.txt file or any measures we employ to prevent or limit access to any part of our Services, including content-filtering techniques; or expose us or others to any type of harm or liability.
- The personal data subjects have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or correction.
- Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of SIT Award and its licensors.
- Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of:
- Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of SIT Award.
- All code, text, software, scripts, graphics, files, photos, images, logos, and materials contained on this website, our applications, or within the services, are the sole property of SIT Award.
- Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this Website, our applications or within the Service may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and/or other regulations and statutes. If you believe that any of the materials infringe on any third party’s rights, please contact SIT Award immediately at email@example.com.
- All content, trademarks, data, information or information contained in any materials, or documents used in relation to the Company and the Services, including but not limited to any and all copyrighted works, software, databases, text, graphics, icons, designs, logos, graphics, hyperlinks, domain names, information and agreements (“Content”), are the exclusive property of or are licensed to the Company.
- You may not reproduce, distribute or copy the Content by any means, whether electronically or not, without the Company’s prior written permission.
- Any and all intellectual property rights in the Content, Services and the Company or otherwise developed by or on behalf of the Company, including all patents, rights in inventions, rights in designs, trademarks, trade and business names and all associated goodwill, rights to sue for passing off or for unlawful competition, copyright, moral rights and related rights, rights in databases, topography rights, domain names, rights in information (including know how and trade secrets) and all other similar or equivalent rights existing in the Content, Services and the Company or otherwise developed by or on behalf of the Company, now or in the future in any part of the world, in each case whether registered or unregistered and including all applications for, and renewals or extensions of, such rights for their full term (“Intellectual Property”), vests in the Company, its licensors or suppliers, as the case may be, and all rights not expressly granted by the Company to you are reserved by the Company.
- Save as expressly set out herein and in the Contracts, you shall not acquire any right, title or interest in the Company’s Intellectual Property.
- You may not use the Company’s Intellectual Property in a manner which may (i) place the Company’s Intellectual Property at risk of losing value, and (ii) cause reputational damage to the Company.
- We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on Service infringes on the copyright or other intellectual property rights (“Infringement”) of any person or entity.
- If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your claim via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Copyright Infringement” and include in your claim a detailed description of the alleged Infringement as detailed below, under “DMCA Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claims”
- You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresentation or bad-faith claims on the infringement of any Content found on and/or through Service on your copyright.
DMCA NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
- You may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our support team with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright’s interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work;
- identification of the URL or other specific location on Service where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- You can contact our support team via email at email@example.com
ERROR REPORTING AND FEEDBACK
- You may provide us either directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or via third party sites and tools with information and feedback concerning errors, suggestions for improvements, ideas, problems, complaints, and other matters related to our Service (“Feedback”).
- You acknowledge and agree that: (i) you shall not retain, acquire or assert any intellectual property right or other right, title or interest in or to the Feedback; (ii) the Company may have development ideas similar to the Feedback; (iii) Feedback does not contain confidential information or proprietary information from you or any third party; and (iv) the Company is not under any obligation of confidentiality with respect to the Feedback.
- In the event the transfer of the ownership to the Feedback is not possible due to applicable mandatory laws, you grant the Company and its affiliates an exclusive, transferable, irrevocable, free-of-charge, sub-licensable, unlimited and perpetual right to use (including copy, modify, create derivative works, publish, distribute and commercialize) Feedback in any manner and for any purpose.
- We shall not be liable for any typo or any information being incorrect in this Agreement, in case you have discovered such type or mistake in wording of this Agreement you may inform us about such mistake directly at email@example.com
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
- Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by SIT Award.
- SIT Award has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
- We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- We also encourage you to review the Google’s policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- THESE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THEIR SERVICES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED THEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THESE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED FROM US IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SERVICES, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE SERVICES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD US AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF THE COMPANY, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
- These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of Switzerland shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this agreement or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
- Notwithstanding the specified agreement on jurisdiction, you and the Company shall, if any dispute arises, attempt to settle it by mutual negotiations.
CHANGES TO SERVICE
- We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Service, and any service or material we provide via Service, in our sole discretion without notice.
- We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of Service is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of Service, or the entire Service, to users, including registered users.
AMENDMENTS TO TERMS
- We may amend Terms at any time by posting the amended terms on this site. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically.
- Your continued use of the Platform following the posting of revised Terms means that you accept and agree to the changes.
- You are expected to check this page frequently so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
- If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use Service.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us and our related entities, affiliates, and our and their respective officers, agents, and employees, harmless from and against any and all claims demands (actual, special and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these terms or your breach of any law or the right of third party.
WAIVER AND SEVERABILITY
- No waiver by the Company of any term or condition set forth in Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.
- For more information about our Term and Conditions, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please send your feedback, comments, requests for technical support: by email: firstname.lastname@example.org